Thursday, August 04, 2011

Growing a Greener Haiku Contest!

I entered the following two Haiku poems into the Growing a Greener Haiku Contest
The concept was to use any topics from the show as inspiration for the poem. I actually had quite a few different poems, but these two are the ones that I entered into the contest.
Who knows if I will win? But at least I made the effort by submitting my entry.

HAIKU 1 – No GMOs
Corporations claim
GMOs benefit us,
I do not buy it.

HAIKU 2 – Save the Bees
Dying honeybees
Pesticides are killing them
Save bees, plant flowers


If you have an idea for a haiku for this contest want to submit an entry before contest closes on Aug 5, here is the link http://www.growingagreenerworld.com/growing-a-greener-haiku-contest/comment-page-1/#comment-7649

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.