Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bodies exhibition

If you are fascinated by the human body, YOU have to check out this
exhibit. If you are studying to be in the medical field, YOU need to see
this exhibit.
You will have a whole new appreciation for bodily functions and motions
that you took for granted. Examine the body from the inside out-
circulatory, digestive, muscular, and all the other systems. I
thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Although, it was difficult to go
through the section about unborn bodies. It is sad to know that a life
ended before it really got a chance to start.
I was inspired to exercise after seeing this. I heart my body and I want
to take care of myself the best way I know how.
And in other thoughts, I do not know how someone can study the body in
detail and not be convinced there is a Creator. The intelligence that
was needed to make our body is definitely out of this world!

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.