Thursday, July 07, 2011

today in news July 7 2011

http://www.newser.com/story/122802/show-off-mistress-tips-chinese-to-red-cross-graft.html

Human nature gets people in trouble all the time. I guess the enjoyment of material things is not complete unless there is a way to show off one’s ill gotten gains. Reminds of a girl that was featured on MTV Sweet 16 program and that is how some people looking for father found him (he had embezzled a lot of money from them). For the complete story, google it. Yea yea. I know I am vague with details. The point is, you would think that people who are stealing, embezzling, or siphoning money would keep a lower profile so as not to draw attention to the fact that they are STEALING! But the impulse to brag is too great. It just goes to show that money cannot buy happiness.

 

http://www.newser.com/story/122810/guys-need-hugs-more.html

I knew guys needed more hugs, but hubby is not convinced. I guess we will have to try out our own experiments with me giving him more hugs daily. I know, in 10-15 years, he will thank me for my persistence.

 

http://www.newser.com/story/122812/tabloid-suspected-of-hacking-phones-linked-to-war-dead.html

Rupert Murdoch is most likely Darth Vader with the goal to take over the world with his empire of news organizations which sway public opinion. There is corruption in so many other areas, why am I not surprised about this. I am not saying that everyone who works is his organization is corrupt, but I think more often than not, their journalistic integrity is called into question and it becomes a choice if they want to keep their jobs. And in this economy, many will sell their souls to the devil if they think it will help them support their families or further their careers.

 

http://www.newser.com/story/122842/donald-trump-i-might-run-as-independent-in-2012-presidential-race.html

Trump needs to concentrate on his hair rather than trying to stay in the news with this presidential nonsense. He says it is real but it really looks like a bad toupee. All the money he has and he cannot afford a decent stylist. Why doesn’t he put his supposed financial talents to good use and help some non-profit organizations? Really work with them and not take the easy way out and just write a check. Donate time at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen.  

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.