Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What I like to eat: Bar and Grill restaurants

I was hungry and thinking about what I like at the different restaurants in town.

Ruby Tuesdays

They have an awesome salad bar. Iceberg, romaine, and baby greens are the lettuce options. Topping include tomatoes, boiled egg piece, ham, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded parmesan cheese, blue cheese, shredded beets, carrots, raisins, and dried cranberries. There are a lot more items on the bar, but I cannot think of all of them right now. My favorite thing to order is the turkey mini combo. It comes with two turkey mini burgers, baked potato (or fries), and salad bar. I usually fill up on the salad bar and take the burgers home for another meal.

Chilis

Many people say they like the baby back ribs. But I order the honey-chipotle chicken crispers plate. It comes with fries (or loaded mashed potatoes) and corn on the cob. I wish they served baked potatoes (less calories than current options).

O’Charleys

I love the rolls, especially when they are hot out the oven. When served with a side of loaded baked potato soup, it is a yummy appetizer for lunch. This is not the most figure friendly lunch because of all the carbs involved, but is alright every once in a while. I usually order chicken tenders tossed in chipotle sauce or the club sandwich.

Upcoming post: Outback, Fatz cafĂ©, Appleby’s

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.