Monday, April 13, 2009

Countries I would like to visit--- check

I found a list of places I said that I would like to go on vacation. I
made this list like 5 years ago. I am happy to say that I have almost
been to all my vacation destinations. Yea! I guess I need to think of
some places to visit.

Mexico Cozumel - Been there several times, saw the ruins, laid out on
the beach, and did my part for the tequila industry. Wooo Hooo.

Dominican Republic Santo Domingo - Planning to go this year. I am so
VERY excited

Cayman Islands Grand Cayman - Been there, was not impressed. The people
acted like I was doing them a favor by visiting. And the USD is weak
when compared to GC money. In the stores, I was constantly converting
prices and saying to myself why it was not worth buying. On the plus
side, I did visit Hell, Grand Cayman, the turtle farm, and the Tortuga
Rum Factory. Pineapple and Mango rum are awesome.

Belize Ambergris Caye - Need to go but every trip to Belize seems to
stop in Belize City. One of these days, I want to do the tourist trip to
Belize.

Virgin Islands St. Thomas - I heard that USVI are nice and St Thomas has
good beaches.

Bahamas Nassau - Been there lots of times and done all the tourist
stuff: The Atlantis, Queen Anne staircase, laid out on the beach, and
toured the island. If I get to go again, I would like to go to the
botanical gardens.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.