Monday, April 13, 2009

My new fave female singers

I love all different types of music. I listen to different online radio
stations channels all the time. But, for me to add singers to my IPOD I
have to really love the artist. I bought all the songs off of Amazon.com
and these latest acquisitions reflect how I have been feeling these
days.
These female singers all have different, not too depressing, sounding
voices. The music is some what up-tempo, bit not too fast. The genres
range from electronica to trip-hop. Nothing sounds like candy pop or
heavy metal or R&B or country. If you like listening to the music that
you hear on the car radio, you probably will not these songs. Or you
might feel like I did when I first hear them. They invoked such emotion
that I felt like I identified with the songs immediately.

Mirah - Generosity
Laura Gibson - Spirited
The Blow - True Affection (this is a group but I make the exception
because the lead singer is a girl)
Sia - Breathe Me

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.