Sunday, March 06, 2005

Martha Stewart

News Bulletin: Martha Stewart is still out of prison. Can I say "Hooray"? I have never rooted for someone who was getting out of prison before now. First of all, I think that whole incident was a raw deal for Martha (yes I am on a first name basis with her- even though she does not know it). I mean, she already lost because she sold her stock before it went through the roof. So they added to her misfortune by sticking her with jail time. I think there were certain people who celebrated her incarceration because they thought Martha was "Miss Perfect" and jail would bring her down a notch. Instead of hating her for her perfectionist attitude, they should embrace it. I do. I love reading her articles, watching her television shows, and buying her cookbooks. I have received a lot of very helpful suggestions from her. I cannot wait to see what she has to come in the future. But I guess I do have a skewed viewpoint, considering that I am a bit of a perfectionist myself.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.