Monday, February 21, 2005

Original Law and Order

I like the original Law and Order. I have a friend that loves Homicide. But any way, one of the reasons that I like holidays is because of the marathon Law and Order runs. Inevitably, I spend quite a few hours watching several episodes. All the new wannabe shows that have come out since the success of L&O are just that: Wannabes. They all seem to lack the oomph of L&O. They always seem to have interesting story lines. And I am a sucker for the twists. Everytime I wonder what kind of twists could the story have and then...BAM! it goes another way. But at least it is not like CSI. Sometimes they spend a whole hour on a case only to find out that the death was an accident. I don't want to hear that! I did not watch for a whole hour to find out that no one is ultimately responsible. Some might say, "But that is what happens in real life." That is when I say, "I don't watch drama shows for real real life." By that I mean, I want it to real enough to be believable but I want their hard work to produce results.When I want reality police work, I watch "The first 48 hours". That is a cool show but I will reserve my rantings about that for another post (I have not seen any marathons for that yet...but I hope its on the air long enough achieve that status).

1 comment:

Daisy said...

OMG, I mean OMG!! We are the same person! Every sentence in that statement is me. We talk the same and even watch the same TV shows miles apart. Why am I married living far away from you, instead of feeding my bad attitude by living next to you on the compound complaining of H&L??

Blogging U

Blogging U.