Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Creation v Evolution (pure science)

I designed the picture #meme because I get tired of hearing science shows talk about evolution theory like it is a fact. Over the years that scientists have tried to prove evolution, they have done nothing but prove the strong likelihood of a creator. When doing science experiments, one cannot adopt a theory as fact because of the passing of time. Scientists have created an evolutionary story without proof and they expect people to go along even though it makes no sense.
I am not going to get into a theological discussion here, but I will say that creation blows my mind with its many intricacies.
Case in point: FRACTALS
The rules that apply for atoms are also in play on a larger scale for the universe.
In comparison to the universe, a house is simple and no one will argue that it would be possible if a house "evolved" from a pile of bricks and wood.
To say that everything in the universe came about by chance is to suspend belief. And I am not buying it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this thought! Let's see how much of a house gets built in the forest. Everything you need is there–wood, mud, water. It may not have glass windows, but surely the openings would evolve.

Anonymous said...

I love this concept. Let's see how much of a house can evolve. All the essentials are there–wood, water, mud. Maybe there would be no windows right away, but surely openings would evolve over time.

Blogging U

Blogging U.