Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Person sues White Castle for small booths- REALLY???

http://www.newser.com/story/128341/new-york-stockbroker-sues-white-castl
e-over-small-booths.html

I am tired of hearing of people who eat too much of the wrong types of
food and try to group themselves in with people who have a real
disability or handicap. This fat guy did not catch the sarcasm when
White Castle was humoring him about making their booths bigger. Granted
I don't know if they were or not, but I know if I received that
complaint, I would not have taken it seriously.
I do not know the reason for this particular man's weight gain, but I am
sure that eating White Castle hamburgers probably did not help him LOSE
weight.
From the article, all I understand is that his side of the story is like
"I am fat so I cannot sit is your booth, Booo hooo".
My response is "Do some exercise like ride a bike. If you are going to
eat high caloric food, you better be doing some activities to counter
the weight gain tubby!"
I get that some people think of over eating as an addiction so they
should get understanding for their "illness". SO now I am supposed to
feel bad? It is just hard for me to accept that because it all comes
down to their lack of self control.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.