Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In the news

Doctor sends woman to the morgue alive
http://www.newser.com/story/129570/doc-sends-woman-to-morgue-alive.html
Brazil is not known for their wonderful healthcare for women. If she is
not getting implants or lipo, I do not think the doctors care too much.
And I might be mistaken, but I thought it was in Brazil that a doctor
erroneously thought a baby was dead too. Either way, healthcare in
Brazil is risky for women.
Everyone who unfriended you on Facebook hidden again
http://www.newser.com/story/129565/everyone-who-unfriended-you-on-facebo
ok-hidden-again.html

The new Facebook sucks. If it was not a free service, I would probably
stop using it. But as it stands, I will just have to use less until I
figure out all the ways that people who are not my friends can now see
my pictures and status updates. I hate having my privacy taken away.
Then again FB does not understand why anyone would want privacy- such an
arcane notion. Zuckerburg promotes these changes as improvements because
it makes it easier to connect with people. He does not realize that I
don't want it to be easy. There are too many crazies out there for that.
I am ready for the next big thing so that I can move on from FB. Google
+ when will you get games??? Or maybe I will use Google to connect with
people and FB for games.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.