Thursday, January 06, 2011

Review Simply Massage Greenville

Make sure you ask for PATTY!!!!

 

I chose to go to Simply Massage because I received a special deal certificate on an hour long massage. Before booking my massage, I did not know they were located next to Whole Foods on Woodruff Road.

I did not know what to expect, so I checked out their website. It was suggested that first time client arrive 10 – 15 minutes earlier than scheduled appointment. When I arrived, I liked the warm, inviting environment. The music playing was soft and relaxing.

The receptionist greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. She asked me to complete a questionnaire. They wanted general information about health problems. When I completed that, the receptionist told me that my massage therapist would be available shortly because she was finishing another appointment. While I waited, she also asked if I wanted something to drink. They had hot/cold water available. There were different varieties of tea along with sweeteners honey, sugar, and Splenda.

While I was drinking my tea, my massage therapist named Patty, approached me to lead me into one of the massage rooms. She asked me what I wanted to achieve from getting the massage and I told her that I wanted to relax. I said that I like deep tissue massages because I have tense muscles in my shoulders.

Once she started, I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. Between the ambient music and kneading of my muscles, I could not fight the feeling any longer. Then Patty woke me up and said that she was leaving the room so that I could get dressed. When I got up, I could not believe how relaxed I felt. All the tension that I previously felt was gone.

 

1 comment:

Simply Massage said...

Thank you very much for your kind review of our facility. We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience. We do our best to make sure every client that comes through our door has an amazing experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Simply Massage

Blogging U

Blogging U.