Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reflections of a Star

Night illuminated by a full moon

Stars shine brightly, big and small

Twinkling, moving as if they were participating

in a well choreographed celestial dance

As I stare upward

lost in the magnitude of the universe

deep in thought

meditating, ruminating, wondering, reflecting

on the particulars of my life

recalling every special event

asking myself what is my purpose

why am I here and

how can I make a difference

walking along as the moon lights my path,

however miniscule I realize each star plays a part in the cosmos

for I am like the small, shining star

Participating in this thing called life

Recognizing I am important

to complete a masterpiece

with seemingly insignificant ways

I make a difference

By spreading positivity, joy, and happiness

 

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.