Wednesday, February 08, 2012

This is news???

I think that Facebook makes me feel better about my life. But I was never one of those people that was always looking at others thinking that I want what they have. I like my life. I try not to be a follower, looking at the “Jones” and trying to keep up with what they are doing. If there is something that I want, it should not be because someone else has it. I should want it because it fits into what I like for my situation.

http://www.newser.com/story/137373/overweight-people-should-pay-more-to-fly.html
I agree that grossly overweight people should have to pay more. I do not like being squeezed in my seat because Tubby next to me. However, I do not agree that 165 pounds is normal size and everything over that should be considered overweight. I would venture to say that anything less than 300 pounds can probably fit into a seat without much spillage in my lap if I am sitting next to this portly person.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.