Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Raleigh NC

When I went to Sullivan's steakhouse, I was very surprised how delicious that meal was. I expected it to be good because it looked as if it was a four-star restaurant I didn't check my meal to be awesome!
The service is what I expected. The wait staff had great energy and they were very attentive. They were always coming around asking if had everything we needed. He wanted to know we liked the martini (I think it is called a knock out). It some sort of fruit macerated in vodka for about two weeks. 
   



The appetizer the crabcake that was delicious. There was very little filler of breading, just giant pieces of lump crab.
For my main course, I had lamb chops. These were the best lamb chops I've ever had - seared just like I like them, medium rare and not over cooked. I chose the Cabernet goat cheese butter. Truthfully, the flavored butter was over kill because the flavor of the lamb chops was superb. The grilled chops were lightly seasoned with salt and pepper. I also ordered the sweet potato casserole for my side. Tasty mounds of sweet potatoes were topped with pecans, brown sugar, and butter. There were enough sweet potatoes for 2 people.




If you are in Raleigh and want some seriously delicious food, make a reservation at Sullivan’s Steakhouse. 
414 Glenwood Avenue Suite 103 Raleigh, NC 27603
I do not usually give free recommendations like this but this was the best meal EVER in a restaurant.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.