Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick Review

Backstage Deli – Luxor, Las Vegas
If you are staying at the Luxor and you have not found the food court on the second floor, you might think that your dining experience is limited to Backstage Deli and Starbucks. That was my experience on my last Vegas trip. Since I was hungry and did not want to leave the hotel to look for food, I gave Backstage Deli a try. The turkey burger I ordered tasted as if they recently thawed it out and did not put any seasoning on the meat. The fries were a redeeming factor of the plate. On the other hand, the chicken salad sandwich I bought for my Nana was okay because it had good flavor. The only drawback was the meat’s texture. It suggested that it was processed or pressed meat instead of whole chunks.
The meal was pricey, costing close to $20. I wish I had explored the hotel better to find the food court. I could have ate Quiznos or Nathan’s instead.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.