Thursday, March 06, 2008

The people at Subway got me ALL aggravated

I was so aggravated at the people at the Subway in Greenville, SC that I wrote them this letter:

 

I visited Subway like I always do and ordered a pepperoni pizza like I always do. The lady fixing the pizza asked me what veggies I wanted on my pizza. I said olives and banana peppers. She told me that was $1 extra. I told her that I have never been charged extra for veggies. I could understand if I wanted extra meat, I know I would have to pay extra. I pointed to the menu board that said that .50 extra for "cheese, pepperoni, sausage, bacon". She shook her head and said all toppings are .50 extra. Since I was hungry and tired of arguing, I paid extra for the toppings. But I wanted to make you aware of this. Maybe this is an education issue for the people at this Subway, but I cannot understand if it is on the menu board why there is an issue. I know that $.50 seems like a minute amount of money, but it really bothered me that the lady overcharged me.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.