Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NYC trip part II

****unfortunately there are no pics because I left my camera****

I wanted a Coach bag and I still had to buy jewelry. Well my budget for
jewelry was $1 per set. After a few stops, I was beginning to think that
I was being unrealistic. Then I realized that I was not looking in the
right places- because I hit JACKPOT on Fordham road. There was this
wonderful little shop that had ALL the goodies I was looking for. I
ended up buying more than $20 worth of stuff. Gifts for everyone.

Then I went downtown to find my find my next purchase: COACH bag. I
found a nice brown bag that was to die for. It looked like it would be
the sister to Gina's bag. Que lindo! It is at a good price since it is
last season style. Still quite fashionable to me. :)
Then David and I walked down Broadway and checked in the shops along the
way.

Note for future reference: Across from Crate + Barrel on corner of
Broadway, there is a subway station with the D line. It makes it very
easy to get the Manhattan. One train all the way from Bronx. Woooohoooo.


What I love about NY: FOOD
I had Dominican breakfast (eggs, bacon, papas, y pan), arroz con
habichuela, arroz con frijoles, tostones, platanos maduros, oxtails,
Jamaican chicken patties, and a sausage dog with everything.
What I missed having: gyros from 170th and pizza from Fordham Road (When
I went to Fordham, I just had breakfast).


Sunday ~~~~ Time to Go ~~~~~ saying until the next time and not good bye


I went to Grandview Cong meeting at 9.30. That was nice. I saw so many
old friends. This time I got email address and phone numbers so that I
can keep in touch. Everyone asked how long I was in town. I felt bad
that my answer was "I leave this afternoon". So next time I will call
people and let them know that I am coming around.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.