Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Vindication. . . When will it come?

Today I am feeling a little bit pensive. This morning I found out that
there is a chance that a very close friend of mine will be facing some
difficulties in the near future. I have always been very optimistic.
Meaning, no matter what happens, I have believed that good eventually
conquers bad, manipulative people get what they deserve, and even though
for the most part that life is not fair the good are vindicated in the
end.

Yea, that is what I thought. But it seems that I have been waiting for
vindication for my friend which is not coming. I want to think that I am
not patient enough. And that his time will come when everyone will see
that he was right all along.

It just weighs heavy on my heart that he might be in for more anguish
and anxiety. All the while his tormentors continue to have a joyride and
maintain their blemish-free reputations. He has a good heart and I think
that is why I wanted so much for him to be vindicated.

Its not fair. Yea I know that for the most part life is not fair. BUT
WHEN TO SOME PEOPLE GET A BREAK?!?!?!?

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.