Thursday, May 05, 2005


Spur of the moment parties are the most fun
I decided to invite a few friends for dinner and a movie. Well it was more like BBQ and a movie. All good if you ask me. On the menu was BBQ chicken (cocinado por David y bien rico), corn on the cob, hot dogs, hamburgers, and salad. For dessert, there was a light no bake cheesecake (but not out of a box kind) and ultra moist chocolate cake (tambien el biscocho era bien rico-yo hice pero no estoy jactandome- tu sabes). We danced and little and saw "Flight of the Phoenix". Some movies are better when there are many people sharing jokes about the movie. And everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
I don't want to get too excited, but I am already thinking about when can we do it again. But then I don't want to hear in a year, "Remember that party, I didn't like that..." or "I wish we could have done this..." because then I will be pissed. That has happened to me before and probably the main reason why I don't throw a lot of parties. But this crew seems cool and laid back. Next time, I hope to throw a Saturday shindig so that my girl Shakaira can come. And I hope that Gris gets to come too.  Posted by Hello

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.