Saturday, May 14, 2005

I got some comments about stuff happening the world


-More than four years after her headless body was found, a child known nationally as "Precious Doe" has been identified and her mother has been
charged in connection with her death, authorities in Kansas City, Missouri, said today. Erica Michelle Maria Green was days away from her fourth birthday when she died. Officers searching for a missing man found her body on April 28, 2001, in a wooded area. Her head, wrapped in a trash bag, was found days later. With no hint of natural affection for her child- I mean what kind of sicko decapitates her own daughter- I think she deserves whatever punishment is given to her.

-All the bombings in Iraq. Can you Iraqis stop blowing stuff up? We get it. You hate Americans. But I want to know where in the Koran does it say you are supposed to terrorize people. And don't give me that BS that Americans are the real terrorists. Blah blah blah. That still does not justify blowing up markets, police stations, etc etc.

-And all these little girls being killed by child molesters. How twisted do you have to be to get your rocks off from little girls. I hope all of you go to prison and get EXACTLY what you deserve (not from the justice system but from other inmates). And another question: Why ACLU support does NAMBLA? I don't think that America's forefathers thought this perversion would be an issue when they were talking about the freedom of speech.

-And I heard that there is supposed to be a movie about Jesus and apostles being gay. And I have decided that there is absolutely no sense left in the world. These people have to be smoking crack cut with rat poison to have been able to come up with some so obscenely perverse.

And that is all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.