Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Shameless Promotion

Sharing the various links associated with my entrepreneurial efforts

 

www.designsbonitas.com  My website that explains different services that I am willing to provide if you are willing to pay for them. I try to be an economical option to people that may not have a big budget.

www.amaryllisturman.wordpress.com This is my latest blog that I created with the purpose of sharing reviews. I have various types like movies, products, restaurants, and hotels. I try to share a picture with most entries. If the review is about a product that is available for sale on Amazon, I include the link to make it easier for you to purchase if you so desire.

 

http://www.cafepress.com/chocolatiada This is my online Cafepress storefront for a few of my designs. I hope to get some new designs in store soon, but I have been trying to find the right inspiration.

http://www.helium.com/user/show/30475 Helium is an online article database spanning various topics. Feel free to peruse my articles and learn more about any number of subjects.

 

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.