Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Free chicken

Did everyone get their coupon for free grilled chicken meal from KFC?


I went to the website unthinkfc.com to print my coupon. I was ready to print 4 as I read would be allowed in the small print. I installed the special software, made sure my computer was set up correctly, and...NOTHING. Not exactly nothing. I got a message that stated that I already printed limit for the coupon for this promotion. 

Ummmmm. **scratching my head**

I think I would know if that had happened. I am the only one that uses this computer. And this was the first time I turned it on. 

There was a prompt to report any problems printing the coupon. I guess they knew that they were getting ready to jip people. They are probably hoping no one notices it to complain. They do not know to what lengths I will go to get a free meal. I clicked the link and entered my information and told them what was going on. I do not know what they are going to do about it. I hope that since Oprah's name is on it, she addresses the fact that so many people had problems with it. Maybe I will receive a couponvia snail mail . 

And maybe I am just hating, but those people who printed out the coupon did not all have to go to KFC to redeem it today. The coupon expires May 19th! 

Oh well, maybe I will get to taste the grilled chicken one day...

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.