Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tractor Pull Saluda style

  Last Friday night I went to Saluda for the annual Tracker Pull. It was fun stuff. The funny part about it is the looks that I got when I arrived. Of course I was fashionably late. It started at 7:30 and I got there about 10:30. I was very conspicuous because I happened to be the only one like me there (i.e., the only brown girl). Some of the looks that I got seemed to be saying "Are you lost?". But there was great fun to be had with Teila. And the guy in the above pic was someone that I met during the course of the night. He became more eloquent speaking the more Bud he drank. A couple more hours and he might have been ready for a toastmaster's dinner or something. He was cracking me up with the constant taunts of the sorry Dodge and Chevy trucks during their drive of shame after hauling loads like little girls (instead of like REAL trucks). As soon as I get some video uploaded, I will post that so you know what a tractor/truck pull is supposed to be like.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.