Wednesday, July 11, 2007

China is trying to kill us

http://www.who-sucks.com/business/made-in-china-2007-danger-timeline

So I was reading the article about recalls on Chinese goods. I was
thinking that there is so much more stuff being recalled than I thought.
Why hasn't the government put some sort of ban on stuff from China? It
is all a political mess. No one cares about people and their welfare
anymore. It is all about the $$ and who can get more of it. And the
Chinese government was complaining after the deadly pet food incident,
saying that things were blown out of proportion. Why should we believe
anything they say when they obviously do not care enough about their own
people?
So then I figured it out. China is trying to kill us by poisoning the
products that we buy from them. But they won't get me. Oh no. I am
checking labels on everything from toothpaste to toilet paper to paint.

I am limiting what I buy from China because who knows what the FDA will
find and have to recall next.

No comments:

Blogging U

Blogging U.